Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cheshire cat chasing mushroom


Well so I haven't posted in a while. I'm so busy updating all these other sites, like my facebook fan page: Facebook fan page and deviantart. I'm probably going to integrate this soon into my website. Oh yeah and if you like this design please go here and buy some merch. It's for a good cause, keeping me fed. :)

Got a lot to do today, working on several websites, including our own new site which I will post the link to when it's ready for viewing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your illistrations. The art is amazing. I also love all your characters.

Do you ever make animations for people?

flashfox said...

Well I'm working on a short for a friend of mine, and will be doing some animation for an upcoming tv pilot (I've already designed the characters) so I'm really just getting started but yes I like animating and plan to continue.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.